Wednesday, December 18, 2024

The Scents and Potions of Hasana Turner

If you follow me on tumblr (@saintfelina) then you know perfume is my thing. From lotions, to oils to eau de toilettes I'm always reviewing them or coming up with layering combos to help people create their fantasy of the person they want to be. But what do I wear? What are you gonna smell if you hug me? Well it can depend on who I want to be that day. If I'm the Ingenue it's Anna Sui L'Amour Rose Edt. If I'm the tomboyish and cool girl it's CK One. But that doesn't mean I'm without my staples.

Signature Scents ✮⋆˙

insp by @honeytonedhottie on tumblr


I'd say my signature scent is a mix of sweet, warm spicy and animalic. Anything with raspberry/cherry, leather, musk, indolic florals and spices will perk my interest. I love smelling a little dangerous.




Notes I Love:

✮ jasmine: that skanky, animal smell of jasmine is so good to me.

fave: Lust Lush

✮ raspberry: the best fruit note imo. it's tart and sweet and my token "girly" note

fave: Guess Girl

✮ leather: the ultimate skanky note, it's rich and pungent and the dangerous girl scent

fave: Hedonik Divine Perversion

✮ cherry: another fruit note i love. i kinda love when its medicinal and juicy

fave: Prada Candy Gloss

✮ animalics: civet, musk, castoreum i love them all. whether its a clean musk or a dirty one i like to remember i'm an animal under it all

fave: Francesca Bianchi The Lover's Tale

✮ licorice/anise: the note i originally fell in love with. it's a soft spicy with a dark and warm sweetness

fave: Diesel Loverdose

✮ cinnamon: my second spiy love. it's stronger, earthier and richer than licorice.

fave: Bourbon French Voodoo Love

✮ rose: jammy roses are my favorite. they add a depth and sensuality.

fave: Versatile Paris Accrodisiaque

✮ amber: this is where i get my warm, rich sweetness from instead of vanilla

fave: Lune Feline Atelier des Ors

Fragrances I Already Have + Key Notes

✮ loverdose (diesel): licorice, star anise, vanilla, jasmine, amber, woodsy notes

✮ divine perversion (hedonik): leather, raspberry, animalics, caramel, iris, amber, woodsy notes

✮ 1969 (histoires de parfums): rose, cardamom, clove, mexican chocolate, coffee, musk

✮ accrodisiaque (versatile paris): rose, leather, animal notes, blueberry, dill




No comments:

Post a Comment

BATTLE OF THE NICHE CHERRIES: Una Tira I Altra Hilde Solani vs Indecent Cherry BTS)

 Early in my perfume journey I tried a lot of cherries: Prada Candy Gloss, Lolita Lempicka Sweet, Guess Seductive Red and more. As time has ...